I believe it must be hard for everyone to have any excitement from Easter holidays when it is again not as we planned it to be. To make it more fun and enjoyable, we made a happy chick for our grandma and will be sending it to her for Easter! I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we did!
You will need:
- Our printable template
- Color printer
- Sturdy paper
- Tempera colors – yellow
- Scrubbing brush
- Paper plate
- Brown paper
- Plastic wiggle googly eyes
Here we go!
- Download and print this template – better on a sturdy paper
- Squirt some yellow tempera on a plate
- Dip the scrubbing brush into the yellow and let the toddler go crazy 🙂
- Let it dry
- Cut out the shape of beak and wings and glue them on the chick
- Enjoy your Easter Chick Craft!