Easter’s on its way! Here comes a bunny for your toddler’s tiny footprints. Very easy Easter keepsake idea. After getting inspiration from Pinterest I created these personalized printables for Cool Little School kids with Peter Cottontail lyrics.
Easter bunny supplies:
- Free template printable
- Color Printer
- Sturdy paper
- Paint Brush
- Baby wipes
- Paper plate
- Willing foot of your toddler 😊
How does it work?
- Download and print this tamplate – better on a sturdy paper
- Squirt some fingerpaint on a paper plate
- Paint your child’s foot and place it (fingers touching the grass) on the template
- Paint ears of the bunny
- Let it dry
- Glue a little pompon to the bottom of the footprint
- Write your little ones name to the end of the first line of the song
- Your Easter bunny is ready to spread the joy!